Monday, December 10, 2007

Blog numba two


Hi and welcome everybody to a new episode of.....DILL'S SPILL.

On today's episode, its the "joys" of school, I use that term loosely. Right now, its the end of one semester....FRIGGIN' SWEET!, and the beginning of a new one....Not so sweet. Because its a junior college, tuition doesn't run to high, but still having to pay for school sucks big time. The major difference I've noticed between college and high school, is that professors can release class early, and everybody loves that. Next semesters going to be a hell of a lot easier, no more night classes, and more online classes. I'm not going to be working as much, which is bitter sweet. on one hand I really enjoy not having to work, on the other hand everything is harder when you don't have money. I'm in a major debate with myself, I don't know weather or not I want to keep my books, sell them back to the school, or just throw them in a pile and burn them. Option three sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. I guess its the Pyro in me haha.

Well there's my spill on school. Don't get me wrong, just because school sucks, that doesn't mean I'm not any good at it. Finishing up the semester with mostly A's.

I'll end with a joke, in true Dill form. I'll make it Christmas related, to fit in with the season.

Three men die in a car accident Christmas Eve. They all find themselves at the pearly gates waiting to enter Heaven. On entering they must present something "Christmassy".

The first man searches his pocket, and finds some Mistletoe, so he is allowed in.

The second man presents a cracker, so he is also allowed in.

The third man pulls out a pair of panties.

Confused at this last gesture, St. Peter asks, "How do these represent Christmas?"

The third man answered "They're Carol's."



Throwin' a shout out to my home girl JELLY!!!