Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day to all the girls out there.

Now to the blog.

Although every year I wish all the girls I know a happy valentine's day, To me this holiday really doesn't mean much. If it takes a holiday to shower the ones you love with presents, candy, and whatever else is given out on this cooperate day of love; then to me, thats not true love. Does having to go out and spend money for a gift that cost ten times more than any other day of the year
mean love? Maybe it does, and I'm just blind to the fact that it does. Whats so important about a box of candy that just so happens to be in the shape of a heart? Don't know? either do I. To me it says, heres some candy, shove it in your face.

Okay enough of my bahumbug attitude of valentines day.

Hope you all get you what you want, and are proved that your loved.

Peace out!

No comments: